Intro text

Now I'm not into simple stuff, I love complexity! What started out as "I want a panel to fit into my dining room window", now has become a full blown hobby. In particular, I love Tiffany lamps… I love the art deco era and Louis Comfort Tiffany has produced some amazing work which survives to this day, in particular, their lamp shades and panels.


Friday, January 31, 2014

Project - 16" Poppy Lampshade - Fitting and Foiling

Reducing the pattern to 97% paid off!  Fitting was a breeze, I only had to make adjustments to 5% of the pieces, and they were minor adjustments.  What a timesaver.

I can now immediately move to foiling




the girls just love to be closely while I work.


there's Izzy, she's supervising my work.



Almost done the fitting and foiling…






No comments:

Post a Comment