Intro text

Now I'm not into simple stuff, I love complexity! What started out as "I want a panel to fit into my dining room window", now has become a full blown hobby. In particular, I love Tiffany lamps… I love the art deco era and Louis Comfort Tiffany has produced some amazing work which survives to this day, in particular, their lamp shades and panels.


Thursday, January 30, 2014

Welcome to my Art Glass Blog!

I've decided to blog about my art glass projects.  I'm currently working on a few projects and need to keep track on them.

First a bit about myself!

I've been working on stained glass projects for at least 15 years.  While that seems a long time to most of you, in reality, I've worked on projects on and off for a few years, then stopped, and now I have restarted.

Now I'm not into simple stuff, I love complexity!  What started out as "I want a panel to fit into my dining room window", now has become a full blown hobby.  In particular, I love Tiffany lamps… I love the art deco era and Louis Comfort Tiffany has produced some amazing stuff, in particular, their lamp shades and panels.

I almost always use art glass, yes, it's the expensive stuff.  That glass just glows under lights!

I'll be making more posts in the coming days to catch up on some of my work.

Hoping that you enjoy your visit!

Cheers to all!

Here are some pictures of my Poppy Lamp, I made this about ten years ago and it's now gracing my bedroom night table.



3 comments: